Dear Staffordshire County Council,
I hope you are well and staying safe in these unprecedented times!
I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information, under the Freedom of Information Act:
• The current name of the Director of Human Resources
• The current name of the Head of Human Resources
• The current names of all the HR Business Partners
• The current names of the commissioning officers responsible for Permanent Executive recruitment tenders/proposals
• The current name of the Head of Procurement
• Do you have a preferred supplier framework for Permanent Executive Recruitment
I would be grateful if could provide these details to me within the 28 day allotted timescales
Dear Mr Ray,
Thank you for your request for information received by Staffordshire
County Council on 04/06/2020.
Your request is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 and will be answered within twenty working days.
During the current situation we will try to meet the statutory deadlines
for processing access to information requests. However, it is likely that
resources, whether they are finances or people, may be diverted away from
access to information work to deal with priority public services.
Please be patient if you experience delays when making information rights
requests during the pandemic. Where practicable, we will try to notify you
if there is likely to be a delay in being able to provide the information
you have requested.
If you have any queries about this request do not hesitate to contact us.
Please remember to quote the case reference number above in any future
Dear Mr Ray
Thank you for your request for information.
Please find information provided by the relevant service team(s) below.
• The current name of the Director of Human Resources - Sarah Getley (Assistant Director for People)
• The current name of the Head of Human Resources - Sarah Getley (Assistant Director for People)
• The current names of all the HR Business Partners Senior Business Partners – Gill Morgan, Cherie Cuthbertson, Julie Steadman;
• Business Partners – There are 4 Business Partners. As we consider that persons in these roles could reasonably expect their names not to be released into the public domain names are withheld under setion 40(2) of the Freedom of Information Act as disclosure may breach data protection principles
• The current names of the commissioning officers responsible for Permanent Executive recruitment tenders/proposals - The process is distributed across the Procurement service, so there is no single point of contact
• The current name of the Head of Procurement - Ian Turner
• Do you have a preferred supplier framework for Permanent Executive Recruitment - No
If you have any comments relating to how your request has been handled by our authority you should contact us in the first instance. Send your comment or complaint to:
Access Manager, Access Team, Staffordshire County Council, 2 Staffordshire Place, Stafford ST16 2DH or email [email address]
If you then have any further comments relating to how your request has been handled by our authority, please contact the Information Commissioner, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Staffordshire County Council
1 Staffordshire Place
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now