Dear Cumbria County Council,
I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
1. Full list of sweepers owned/leased by the council (under 4tonne GVW) including make and model
2. (if leased) Lease start & end date (month and year would suffice)
3. (If owned) Year purchased & when the council are looking to renew their fleet of sweepers
4. Does the council carry out street cleansing duties in-house or is this contracted out?
5. (If contracted out) who is the contractor responsible for street cleansing duties?
6. Contact details for the person(s) responsible for managing the fleet and street cleansing within the council
I look forward to receiving your response.
Dear John Allen
Environmental Information Regulations 2004, Reference: FOI-9252-2021
Please see attached for a response to your request for information.
Information Governance Team
Corporate, Customer & Community | Cumbria County Council
Service Centre | Parkhouse Building | Kingmoor Business Park
| Carlisle | CA6 4SJ
t: 01228 221234
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now