Dear University of Sunderland,
I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
1. Full list of sweepers owned/leased by the University (4tonne GVW and under) including make, model and volume of machines
2. (If owned) Year purchased & when the University are looking to renew their fleet of sweepers
3. (If leased) Lease start & end date (month and year would suffice)
4. If leased does this include a maintenance plan
5. Does the University carry out street/footway cleansing across the campus in-house or is this contracted out?
6. (If contracted out) who is the contractor responsible for the cleansing duties?
7. Contact details for the person(s) responsible for managing the fleet and street cleansing at the university. Can you please include Full name, email address and contact number.
8. (If contracted out) Please can you provide the point of contact for the cleansing contractor. Can you please include Full name, email address and contact number.
I look forward to receiving your response.
Dear Robin Robinson
Thank you for your request for information which was received at the University on 17 May 2022.
Your request is being processed under the Freedom of Information Act and the University will respond in due course.
Dear Robin Robinson
Reference Number: FOI2122/05/15
I refer to your Freedom of Information request received on 17 May 2022.
Your request for information under the above legislation has now been considered. Please see response attached.
Internal Review Procedure
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request then you have a right to request an internal review. All such requests must be sent to us within 8 weeks and must clearly state your reference number and your reason for your request for an internal review. We will respond to your request for an internal review within 20 working days of receipt. Your request for an internal review should be sent to [email address], quoting your FOI reference number.
Information Commissioners Office
Should you remain dissatisfied with the final outcome of the internal review then you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner (the “ICO”) for an independent review. The ICO is the Government’s Independent Body responsible for overseeing the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the Data Protection Act 2018 and The Environmental Information Regulations 2004. Please note the ICO will only review cases that have exhausted the University’s internal review procedure. All correspondence to the ICO must quote the University’s reference number and your reasons for your appeal. The ICO’s contact details are as follows:
The Information Commissioners Office
More information can be found at the ICO’s website at http://www.ico.org.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now