Dear Derbyshire County Council,
I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
1. Full list of sweepers owned/leased by the council (under 4tonne GVW) including make and model
2. (if leased) Lease start & end date (month and year would suffice)
3. (If owned) Year purchased & when the council are looking to renew their fleet of sweepers
4. Does the council carry out street cleansing duties in-house or is this contracted out?
5. (If contracted out) who is the contractor responsible for street cleansing duties?
6. Contact details for the person(s) responsible for managing the fleet and street cleansing within the council
I look forward to receiving your response.
Dear Mr Allen,
I refer to your request for information received on the 26 May 2021.
Derbyshire County Council does not hold information of the description
specified in your request. Information may be held by district and borough
councils, a list of these can be found at www.derbyshire.gov.uk.
Business Services Assistant
Access 2 Information Team
Derbyshire County Council
This email or email thread section has been classified CONTROLLED - This
email requires controlled access by Council personnel and / or intended
recipient(s) only. This email may contain business or personal
information. Any personal information you have given us will be processed
in accordance with our privacy notices, available at
We’ve now got coronavirus community testing centres across Derbyshire.
One in three with the virus have no symptoms, so get tested to protect
your family and those you work with.
Think before you print! Save energy and paper. Do you really need to print
Derbyshire County Council works to improve the lives of local people by
delivering high quality services. You can find out more about us by
If you want to work for us go to our job pages on
www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs. You can register for e-mail alerts,
download job packs and apply on-line.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now