Dear Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council,
I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
1. Full list of sweepers owned/leased by the council (under 4tonne GVW) including make and model
2. (if leased) Lease start & end date (month and year would suffice)
3. (If owned) Year purchased & when the council are looking to renew their fleet of sweepers
4. Does the council carry out street cleansing duties in-house or is this contracted out?
5. (If contracted out) who is the contractor responsible for street cleansing duties?
6. Contact details for the person(s) responsible for managing the fleet and street cleansing within the council
I look forward to receiving your response.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now