Dear City of York Council,
I hope you're having a lovely day.
I'm just planning a research project and wondered if you had access to data that would show the amount of watches that have been stolen in your area? Ideally, annual figures going back 5 or 10 years.
If you do, I'll make a formal request but I don't want to bother you with that if you don't think you'll have that information.
Would that be possible?
Thanks for your help!
Thank you for your email. Please note this is an automatically generated receipt to let you know we have received your email.
As we are all facing unprecedented challenges during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, please be aware that we may take longer to respond to your request.
* The timescale for responding to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Environmental Information Regulation (EIR) requests is up to 20 working days. We will contact you promptly if we need you to clarify your request or an extension to complete a public interest test.
* The timescale for responding to requests for a review, for FOIA or EIR responses, is up to 20 working days. You are also able to contact the Information Commissioner, contact details below:
* The timescale for responding to your rights in relation to personal data eg: subject access to records (SAR) request, is up to 1 month. We will contact you promptly if we require further information from you, or an extension.
* The timescale for responding to requests for a review, of responses to your rights regarding personal data, is up to 1 month. You are also able to contact the Information Commissioner, contact details below:
Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House Water Lane
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Fax: 01625 524 510
Or email: [email address]<mailto:[email address]> (please include your telephone number in your email)
Information governance, complaints and feedback team
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Help protect the environment! - please don't print this email unless you really need to.
Dear Mr Crane
City of York council does not hold the information requested, it may be held with the police please see the link to the North Yorkshire Police website on how to make a foi request.
City of York Council | Complaints Team, Customer & Business Support Services
West Offices | Station Rise | York YO1 6GA
www.york.gov.uk | facebook.com/cityofyork | @CityofYork
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now