Statistics on the maintenance of footpath and steps between Numbers 28 and 30 King George Croft, Morley LS27 8LJ
Dear Leeds City Council,
Please can you supply
* Dates of all safety inspections undertaken on the footpath in
the last two years
* Details of all footpath defects identified during safety
inspections in the last two years
* Details of how footpath safety inspections are undertaken
* The intended frequency of footpath safety inspections.
* Details of all complaints and/or enquiries relating to the
footpath, received in the last two years.
* The hierarchy classification.
* The road/section number.
* The defect intervention criteria adopted in relation to the
identification of all categories of footway potholes (in other
words, this means how they define a pothole as requiring attention)
* The time period(s) adopted between identification and repair
(temporary and permanent) of all categories of footway defects.
* Whether or not the authority has formally adopted all or part of
the standards contained within the national code of practice for
highways maintenance management.
[name removed] [name removed]
Dear Mr. [name removed],
Please find attached the response to your Freedom of Information request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now