Dear Police Scotland,
I seek the following information on Police stop and search operations performed under the Terrorism Act 2000 between 1st of January 2014 and present, at those ports: Loch Ryan, Cairnryan and Rosyth.
Please break the requested information down by year if possible.
1. Number of stop and search operations under the Terrorism Act 2000, leading to arrests for terrorism-related offences.
2. Number of stop and search operations under the Terrorism Act 2000, leading to arrests for human trafficking-related offences.
3. Number of stop and search operations under the Terrorism Act 2000, leading to arrests for slavery-related offences.
4. Number of women stopped and searched, leading to arrests for human trafficking or slavery-related offences, as victims or as perpetrators.
5. Nationalities of these women
6. Number of children stopped and searched, leading to arrests for human trafficking or slavery-related offences.
7. Nationalities of these children
8. Number of men stopped and searched, leading to arrests for human trafficking or slavery-related offences, as victims or as perpetrators.
9. Nationalities of these men
Please supply the requested information in Microsoft Excel format, or CSV format.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Dear Ms Cheng
Please find attached a response to your recent request for information.
Information Management Unit
Old Perth Road
E-mail: [email address]
Dear Police Scotland,
Please pass this on to the person who conducts Freedom of Information reviews.
I am writing to request an internal review of Police Scotland's handling of my FOI request 'Statistics on stops and searches under th Terrorism Act 2000 at Scottish ports'.
I do not believe this FOI request will reveal details of specific investigations taking place at those ports nor will it describe the level of police resources available.
It is in the public interest to understand whether those ports have seen any activities related to human trafficking or slavery-related offences.
You suggest answers to this FOI might threaten public safety. I will amend this FOI and remove question 1. Number of stop and search operations under the Terrorism Act 2000, leading to arrests for terrorism-related offences.
I will also limit the scope of this FOI to the Cairnryan port only.
A full history of my FOI request and all correspondence is available on the Internet at this address: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/s...
Please accept this message as confirmation that your request has been
received by Police Scotland and will be dealt with under the terms of the
Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Please note, this mailbox is FOI request only.
Further details are below if you wish to request personal information,
road traffic incident or crime reports, or other non-FOI related
Requesting personal information held by Police Scotland
Applications must be made under GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018. Please
follow this link -
Road traffic incident or crime report relating to property which has been
damaged and/or stolen
Please click on this link -
Non FOI related queries
Please phone 101 or refer to this link -
Please find attached our response to your recent request for review.
Disclosure Manager - North
PO Box 59, West Bell Street, Dundee, DD1 9JU
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now