I am writing to request information under the freedom of information act. Please respond within the required 20 working days.
Please send across:
- The total sum of money received by the local authority from the government’s fund for local authorities to “build capacity” for unaccompanied asylum seeking children (UASC) - as outlined here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicatio...
- A breakdown outlining how this funding was allocated
- The number of Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children (UASC) placed by the local authority as a result of receiving this funding
- The number of UASCs placed in each of the following forms of provision who were placed through the provision of this funding:
* Foster care
* Supported Lodgings (with live in hosts)
* Supported Accommodation
* Other - please specify.
Dear Mr Alwakeel
Thank you for your request for information received on 19/02/2020. We are
currently processing your request in accordance with the relevant
Your request is for information relating to money received to 'build
capacity' for unaccompanied asylum seeking children.
(Please note this may be a summary of your request and full details, as
outlined in the request, will be sent to the team providing the response).
If you feel the information is inaccurate or requires amendment, please
notify us as soon as possible using the contact details provided below.
Information Governance Team
Tel: 01743 252179 / 252774 / 252747
Email: [Shropshire Council request email]
Further to your recent request for information, please find attached our
Acting Interim Chief Executive
Executive Director of Children’s Services
E mail:[email address]
PA Penny McLagan: [email address]
Catch it, bin it, kill it
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now