Dear Cannock Chase District Council,
Here at Civic Voice we are campaigning to put public participation at the heart of the planning system. With this in mind:
- Can you confirm as to whether your local authority has a Statement of Community Involvement?
- Can you confirm when the authority published the Statement of Community Involvement?
- When is your next expected consultation/update?
- Do you have a publicly available link to the SCI?
- Is the local civic society or Civic Trust identified by the local planning authority as a Consultee (whether Statutory or Non-Statutory) in the Planning System within the Statement of Community Involvement?
Finance and Administration Officer
Thank you for your email.
If it is in regard to a Freedom of Information request, your request is
being considered and, subject to the points made below, you will receive
the information requested as promptly as possible within the statutory
timescale of 20 working days from today as defined by the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
Any personal information you provide in relation to this request will only
be used for the purposes of processing your request for information. Your
information will only be passed on to departments or staff within Cannock
Chase Council for the purposes of compiling a response to your request. We
will not forward your request to any other organisations or persons
external to the Council. Cannock Chase Council are the Data Controllers
and may be contacted at; [Cannock Chase District Council request email] .
Cannock Chase Council
1. mailto:[Cannock Chase District Council request email]
Thank you for your email requesting information.
Please see the responses below to your request.
- Can you confirm as to whether your local authority has a Statement of Community Involvement? Yes
- Can you confirm when the authority published the Statement of Community Involvement? Yes Adopted December 2018
- When is your next expected consultation/update? In line with NPPF we expect to review every 5 years at the most, or sooner if circumstances require.
- Do you have a publicly available link to the SCI? Yes; http://www.cannockchasedc.gov.uk/sites/d...
- Is the local civic society or Civic Trust identified by the local planning authority as a Consultee (whether Statutory or Non-Statutory) in the Planning System within the Statement of Community Involvement? Not specifically- the statement refers to the Council consulting specific and general consultees that have asked to be notified of consultations- organisations can request to be added to the Councils' Local Plans consultation database to be notified of local plan consultations.
For queries relating to how your request has been handled in relation to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 please feel free to contact me. If you are then not satisfied with our response you can complain to us at https://www.cannockchasedc.gov.uk/feedback.
Following the exhaustion of our complaints procedure you can also complain to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Cannock Chase Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now