Dear Middlesbrough Council,
Here at Civic Voice we are campaigning to put public participation at the heart of the planning system. With this in mind:
- Can you confirm as to whether your local authority has a Statement of Community Involvement?
- Can you confirm when the authority published the Statement of Community Involvement?
- When is your next expected consultation/update?
- Do you have a publicly available link to the SCI?
- Is the local Civic Society or Civic Trust identified by the local planning authority as a Consultee (whether Statutory or Non-Statutory) in the Planning System within the Statement of Community Involvement?
Thank you for contacting the Information Requests Team. If your email is
concerning a request for information, please treat this email as an
acknowledgment of your request. A response will be provided within 20
working days of receipt.
If you are requesting personal information about yourself (Subject Access
Request), a member of the team will contact you regarding making your
request live. Subject Access Requests are subject to a statutory 30
calendar day response period.
Information Requests Team
This information is published on the Council website
A review is underway. Timescales for completion have not yet been determined. Information on consultees is contained in the published document.
Governance and Information Manager
Our values: Passionate Integrity Creative Collaborative Focussed
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now