Dear Rother District Council,
Here at Civic Voice we are campaigning to put public participation at the heart of the planning system. With this in mind:
- Can you confirm as to whether your local authority has a Statement of Community Involvement?
- Can you confirm when the authority has published the Statement of Community Involvement?
- When is your next expected consultation / update of the Statement of Community Involvement?
- Do you have a publicly available link to the Statement of Community Involvement?
- Is the local civic society or civic trust identified by the local planning authority as a consultee (whether statutory or non-statutory) in the planning system within the Statement of Community Involvement?
Finance and Administration Officer
Dear Ms Mason
ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION REGULATIONS 2004
With reference to your request received on 31 July 2019 about Statement of Community Involvement, please find our response attached hereto.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of the request please contact us within 60 calendar days of this response, if you wish to request an internal review. If you are still dissatisfied with the outcome of the internal review you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. Their details are:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel. 01625 545700
Please note that the information provided by Rother District Council is intended for your personal use. If it is your intention to re-use the information for commercial gain, you will need to apply to the Council for a license to re-use it, under the Re-Use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005.
Freedom of Information Manager
Rother District Council
Bexhill on Sea TN39 3JX
T: 01424 787000
E: [Rother District Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now