Dear Maritime and Coastguard Agency,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information for Maritime and Coastguard Agency:
• Please confirm whether you use recruitment agencies to support in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff?
• If yes to the above question, please can you confirm the agency spend on recruitment for the last 12 months? Please could this be split out between temporary and permanent recruitment.
• Please can you confirm the title/model of any recruitment contracts you have in place? (e.g. PSL, MSP, RPO,).
• Please confirm if you use any frameworks for recruitment? (e.g. Crown Commercial Service)
• If any frameworks have been used, please provide details of any agreements/direct awards made in the past 12 months?
• If applicable, please confirm the end date of your current contract for temporary recruitment, if a specific end date is not available please provide the start date. Please also confirm the name(s) of the relevant temporary recruitment suppliers.
• If applicable, please confirm the end date of your current contract for permanent recruitment, if a specific end date is not available please provide the start date. Please also confirm the name(s) of the relevant permanent recruitment suppliers.
• Please confirm the categories of staff you recruit for?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now