Dear Newbattle Abbey College,
Under Freedom of Information Scotland, I wish to receive the following information within 20 working days:
1. Since lockdown until 19 June 2020, can you please provide details of the number of staff who have accessed the college buildings or otherwise travelled on college business? Can you please break this down into dates, roles, FTE numbers, duration in hours/minutes, reason for attendance and also indicate whether this was on a voluntary basis or for reasons connected with their substantive roles?
2. Please advise whether there was prior consultation with Trade Unions before staff entered the building or travelled on college business? If not, please indicate your reasons.
3. Were Trade Unions involved in the drafting/agreement of risk assessments prior to staff accessing the buildings and did staff have sight of these prior to entry?
4. Did any staff members have to travel more than five miles in order to attend work under these circumstances? If so, how many?
5. Did any staff have to use public transport to attend work under these circumstances? If so, how many?
6. Was the decision to have staff attend work equality impact assessed? If not, why not?
Dear Newbattle Abbey College,
Please pass this on to the person who conducts Freedom of Information reviews.
I am writing to request an internal review of Newbattle Abbey College's handling of my FOI request 'staff Accessing College Buildings'.
Requested information is long overdue - please respond ASAP.
A full history of my FOI request and all correspondence is available on the Internet at this address: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/s...
Dear Mr Gallacher
I must apologise for the delay in replying to this request. This was
entirely my fault. It was sent to me, and as I was working at home, it
completely ‘slipped through net’. I will not attempt to make an excuse,
it has been a very busy and challenging few months, but this should have
been attended to and I take full responsibility.
Attached is the college response.
Business & Resources Manager
letter [email address]
phone 0131 663 1921
mail Newbattle Abbey College, Newbattle Road, Dalkeith, Midlothian
cid:image006.jpg@01D29E53.0AD8A4D0 cid:image007.jpg@01D29E53.0AD8A4D0 cid:image008.jpg@01D29E53.0AD8A4D0
Newbattle Abbey College is a charity registered in Scotland number
Mission: To be a national residential learning community which: promotes
lifelong learning; raises aspirations; supports learners in transition and
enables learners to change their lives.
Misean: A bhi na ionad-fuirich nàiseanta airson foghlam ann an co-chomann:
a'cur air adhart ionnsachaidh fad-beatha; a bhrosnaicheas dèidh; a'cur
taic ri oileanaich nan gluasad air adhart agus a'cuideachadh luchd
ionnsachaidh gu atharrachadh beatha.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now