Dear Ayrshire College,
1. Under Freedom of Information Scotland, I wish to receive the following information within 20 working days:
2. Since lockdown until 19 June 2020, can you please provide details of the number of staff who have accessed the college buildings or otherwise travelled on college business? Can you please break this down into dates, roles, FTE numbers, duration in hours/minutes, reason for attendance and also indicate whether this was on a voluntary basis or for reasons connected with their substantive roles?
3. Please advise whether there was prior consultation with Trade Unions before staff entered the building or travelled on college business? If not, please indicate your reasons.
4. Were Trade Unions involved in the drafting/agreement of risk assessments prior to staff accessing the buildings and did staff have sight of these prior to entry?
5. Did any staff members have to travel more than five miles in order to attend work under these circumstances? If so, how many?
6. Did any staff have to use public transport to attend work under these circumstances? If so, how many?
7. Was the decision to have staff attend work equality impact assessed? If not, why not?
Dear Mr Gallacher
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request received on 19 June 2020.
We will respond to your request within 20 working days.
Information and Customer Relations Officer
External Tel: 01563 495 066
Internal Ext: 8066
Ayrshire College | Kilmarnock Campus | 18-20 Hill Street | Kilmarnock | KA1 3HY
www.ayrshire.ac.uk | @AyrshireColl on twitter | ayrshirecollege on LinkedIn
Issued on behalf of Michael Breen, Vice Principal – Finance
Dear Mr Gallacher
Please see the attached response to your Freedom of Information request of
19 June 2020, submitted to Ayrshire College under the Freedom of
Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Executive Assistant to the Vice Principals and Directors
(Vice Principals - Jane McKie and Michael Breen)
(Directors – David Davidson and James Thomson)
External Tel: 01563 495040
Internal Ext: 2309
A5 Logo (3)
Kilmarnock campus, 18-20 Hill Street, Kilmarnock KA1 3HY
www.ayrshire.ac.uk | @AyrshireColl on twitter | ayrshirecollege on
E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This E-Mail (including any attachments to it) contains information which
is confidential. It is intended only for the use of the named recipient or
entity to which it is addressed.
If you have received this E-Mail in error, please let us know by replying
to the sender, and immediately delete it from your system. Please note,
that in these circumstances, the use, disclosure, distribution or copying
of this information is strictly prohibited. We apologise for any
inconvenience that may have been caused to you.
Ayrshire College cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public
network. The College reserves the right to monitor all incoming and
outgoing E-Mail traffic. Although the College has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in E-Mails, the College
cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use
of the E-Mail or attachments.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of any
organisation or employer. Any opinions presented in E-Mails are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ayrshire
Registered Charity No SC 021177.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now