Dear Kent County Council,

Please could you tell us current numbers of children with learning disabilities aged 14 onwards placed in specialist schools, including in-borough and out of borough, funded by Kent?

Could you please tell us which schools they are at and the numbers at each?

Yours faithfully,

Zahra Webster


Information request
Our reference: 1205637


Dear Ms Webster
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your email. Kent County Council acknowledges your request
for information that was received on 18 February 2018.
We are dealing with your request under the Freedom of Information Act
2000. Assuming KCC holds this information, we will endeavour to supply the
data to you as soon as possible but no later than 16 March 2018.
We will advise you as soon as possible if we do not hold nfor if there are
exemptions to be considered and/or any costs for providing the
information. We will carry out an assessment and if
any exemptions apply to some or all of the information then we might not
provide that information to you. We will inform you if this is the case
and advise you of your rights to request an internal review and to
complain to the Information Commissioner's Office.
We will also advise you if we cannot provide you with the information
requested for any other reason together with the reason(s) why and details
of how you may appeal (if appropriate).
Please quote our reference - 1205637 in any communication regarding this
particular request.
Yours sincerely
Peter Wylie
Information Access Officer
Strategic and Corporate Services
NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.

Kent County Council

1 Attachment

Dear Ms Webster


Thank you for your request for information made under the Freedom of
Information Act (FOIA) 2000, relating to Specialist School Placements.


I am pleased to provide the attached spreadsheet in answer to your


If you are unhappy with this response, and believe KCC has not complied
with legislation, please ask for a review by following our complaints
process; details can be found at this link
on our website. Please quote reference 1205637


If you still remain dissatisfied following an internal review, you can
appeal to the Information Commissioner, who oversees compliance with the
Freedom of Information Act 2000. Details of what you need to do, should
you wish to pursue this course of action, are available from the
Information Commissioner’s website [2]


Yours sincerely


Kirsty-Leigh Robertson| Information Access Officer  | Information
Resilience & Transparency Team | Room 2.87, Sessions House, Maidstone |
Tel 03000 418301 | Fax 03000 420303 |


show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .