Dear Manchester City Council,
I am currently trying to research the demands on local authorities and parents of the current special educational needs system and would be grateful if you could respond to this data set of questions.
1. Current Number of Education Health and Care Plans (EHCP’s)
2. Current Number of EHCP’s by age
0 – 5
5 – 11
11 – 16
16 – 19
19 - 25
3. Number of First Tier tribunals registered in the year 2018?
4. Number of First Tier tribunals registered to date 2019?
5. Number of mediation certificates issued in 2018?
6. Number of mediation certificates issued in 2019 to date?
7. Number of EHCP’s completed within the 20-week timescale in 2018?
8. Number of EHCP needs assessment requests in 2018?
9. Number of EHCP needs assessment requests in 2019?
10. % of EHCP requests approved for needs assessment
11. Number of EHCP needs assessment requests in 2019 to date
12. Number of Children at SEN Support
13. Number of Children Home Educated with SEND
14. Current number of children and Young People with EHCPs without a school place.
15. % of EHCP’s for year 6 pupils finalised by 15th February 2019
16. % of EHCP’s for Year 11 pupils finalised by 31st March 2019
Dear Ms Holt
Re: Request for Information - Reference No: CHS/BBYJEJ
Thank you for your request for information received by Manchester City
Council on 8 May 2019.
Please note that it may take up to 20 working days (6 June 2019) for the
Council to consider your request and to provide a formal response.
If this timescale needs to be extended to consider an exemption you will
be notified and kept informed.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
PO Box 532
Email: [MCC request email]
Dear Sally Holt
Please find attached the Council's response to your request
Head of School Quality Assurance and Strategic SEND
Dear Sally Holt
Please find attached amended response to your request that was sent to you
on 3 June 2019. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Information Governance, Intelligence and Engagement Team
Children and Families Directorate
Tel: 0161 234 3654 / 31617
Email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now