Dear British Transport Police,
Please can you answer the following queries with regards to your special constables.
1) How many Special Constables have been recruited in 2017 (Split by Division & Police Station)
2) How many Special Constables are going through the recruitment process (Split by Division & Police Station)
3) What Uniform & PPE is provided to an SPC, is this stored at a station or taken home?
4) What expenses are reimbursable to an SPC?
5) Are SPC's eligible to free travel by local agreement with Train Operators the same as PCs? (Please provide a list of train operators where an agreement exists)
Dear Mr Doe,
Thank you for your email.
In order to constitute a valid Freedom of Information request in accordance with Section 8 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, a request is required to include the full name of the applicant. Therefore, we do not consider that the request you have made at present constitutes a valid FOI request.
Advice from the Information Commissioners Office on the requirements of Section 8 can be found at the following link: https://ico.org.uk/media/for-organisatio...
In order for British Transport Police to proceed with your request, please can you provide the information detailed above.
Information Governance Manager
Information Management / Uned Rheoli Gwybodaeth
Capability and Resources/Gallu ac Adnoddau
British Transport Police / Heddlu Trafnidiaeth Prydeinig
Telephone/ffôn swyddfa: 02920 525356
Mobile/Symudol: 07825 016547
Email/Ebost: [email address]
Mail / Bost: British Transport Police, Information Management, 2nd Floor, 3 Callaghan Square, Cardiff, CF10 5BT /
Heddlu Trafnidiaeth Prydeinig, 3 Sgŵar Callaghan, Caerdydd CF10 5BT
Internal Post / Bost Mewnol: DX 153042 Cardiff 36
Unless otherwise stated above this e mail is considered ‘OFFICIAL’
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now