Dear Liverpool John Moores University,
Under the Freedom of Information Act, please provide answers to the following:
1. Do you monitor attendance of users of rooms including the physical number of individuals occupying a room for an event?
2. How do you monitor attendance of users of rooms?
a. If it is via an attendance monitoring system please state which one you are using?
3. If you monitor the usage of space:
a. What percentage of your planned or centrally recorded teaching activity takes place?
b. What percentage is recorded as not having taken place?
4. If you monitor the actual levels of occupation of general teaching rooms (Classrooms) what is the average percentage of recorded occupation within the rooms during general Undergraduate teaching weeks.
5. What percentage of teaching rooms do you monitor?
6. How many teaching rooms do you have by the following categories:
- Lecture Theatre
- Computer Lab
- All other specialist teaching spaces
i. Please specify what these Specialist Teaching Spaces are.
a. How many of these rooms are managed centrally or locally (i.e. within a college of faculty)?
7. Do you have a timetabling policy?
a. If you have a timetabling policy do you state the hours that teaching will take place between?
b. Do you differentiate between “Day or Core Hours” and “Evening or Non-Core Hours” and if so what are these hours?
8. What percentage of your teaching is held during the hours of:
a. 9:00 am – 5:00 pm?
b. 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm?
Thank you for your email requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). The University will respond within the regulatory framework of 20 working days by 30th April 2018.
Please email [Liverpool John Moores University request email] should you have any queries in the meantime.
Liverpool John Moores University
[Liverpool John Moores University request email]