Dear Glasgow Caledonian University,
Under the Freedom of Information Act, please provide answers to the following:
1. Do you monitor attendance of users of rooms including the physical number of individuals occupying a room for an event?
2. How do you monitor attendance of users of rooms?
a. If it is via an attendance monitoring system please state which one you are using?
3. If you monitor the usage of space:
a. What percentage of your planned or centrally recorded teaching activity takes place?
b. What percentage is recorded as not having taken place?
4. If you monitor the actual levels of occupation of general teaching rooms (Classrooms) what is the average percentage of recorded occupation within the rooms during general Undergraduate teaching weeks.
5. What percentage of teaching rooms do you monitor?
6. How many teaching rooms do you have by the following categories:
- Lecture Theatre
- Computer Lab
- All other specialist teaching spaces
i. Please specify what these Specialist Teaching Spaces are.
a. How many of these rooms are managed centrally or locally (i.e. within a college of faculty)?
7. Do you have a timetabling policy?
a. If you have a timetabling policy do you state the hours that teaching will take place between?
b. Do you differentiate between “Day or Core Hours” and “Evening or Non-Core Hours” and if so what are these hours?
8. What percentage of your teaching is held during the hours of:
a. 9:00 am – 5:00 pm?
b. 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm?
Dear Ms Greencup
Glasgow Caledonian University has received your request for information. The University is currently processing this and will get back to you as soon as possible. It will be responded to under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Department of Governance
T: +44 (0)141 273 1451 | F: +44 (0)141 331 8797 | E: [email address]
Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA,
Scotland, United Kingdom
Dear Ms Greencup
It has come to our attention that the response which we sent to you on 24 April 2018 was inadvertently sent to a misspelled e-mail address. We are now forwarding it to the correct address. Apologies for this error.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now