Dear Bradford City Council,
Please pass this on to the individual that processes freedom of information requests.
With regard to solar powered bins within the Bradford Council area, please provide the following information:
1. Total number of solar powered bins purchased by the council.
2. Of those purchased, the total number in active service.
3. The total cost of purchasing the solar powered bins.
4. A breakdown of any additional costs associated with the solar powered bins, to include any applicable servicing contracts and installation.
5. A copy of the cost benefit analysis performed before the bins were purchased.
6. Total number of service calls for the bins due to malfunction.
Thank you for contacting Bradford Metropolitan District Council
Information Governance Team. We confirm that we have received your
If you have submitted a Freedom of Information or Environmental
Information Regulation request – we will respond to your request in
accordance with the appropriate legislation (20 working days).
If we require further information from you before we process your request,
we will contact you directly to ask for this.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council is registered with the Information
Commissioners Office (ICO) under the provisions of the Data Protection Act
2018. If you would like further information please click on the following
link: Privacy notice | Bradford Council
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE – PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now