(4) Pendeen Court is a local authority owned block of flats - 28 single bedroom flats and 1 two bedroom flats. All are small flats.
(5) To the best of my knowledge all 1 bedroom flats are identical.
(6) I would like to know the logic used by the VOA, or their appraisers, in determining some flats at
Pendeen Court, Tamarisk Way, Cippenham, Slough SL1 2UP
are in Band B and others in Band C.
(7) The Band C categorisation is bizarre because the two bedrooms flat is in Band B whilst most one bedrooms flats are in Band C.
(8) The bizarreness increases with comparing a 2 storey terraced house with two bedrooms and a third smaller bedroom, back and front gardens which is in Band C, for example 106 Long Readings Lane, Britwell, Slough SL2 1QA (00440501060000)
Dear Mr Janik,
VOA Reference: 11764550.3/CEO
Thank you for your request as set out below which I confirm was received on 17 August 2017.
The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) will be dealing with it under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000.
We aim to respond within 20 working days which should be no later than 15 September 2017.
For the Valuation Office Agency (VOA).
email: [voa request email]
Dear Mr Janik,
Please find attached the Valuation Office Agency’s reply to your Freedom
of Information request.
For the Valuation Office Agency
Email: [voa request email]
This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or
copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have
received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
1. mailto:[voa request email]