Dear Craven District Council,
Please could you provide the following information regarding your current Software System:
1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Council for Planning, Building control and Public Protection/Licencing/Environmental Health?
2. When does each contract expire ?
3. Do you have any planned upgrades of the software? If so, when?
4. How much does each system cost annually?
5. Are you planning to go to market for a different Software System? If so, when?
6. How many users / licenses for each system do you have?
7. Who is the person responsible for your Software System? Please provide full name, title and contact information if possible.
Craven District Council
1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road, Skipton, BD23 1FJ
This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential
and intended only for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may
contain information covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you
are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Do not read, copy, use, retain or disclose this e-mail or any part of
it. Its contents do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Craven
District Council. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail. Craven District Council cannot accept
responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or
attachments and recommend that you subject these to virus checking
procedures prior to use.
Please be aware that all communications sent to or from Craven District
Council may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with