Dear Bridgwater College,
I would like to make a request for the following information under the Freedom Of Information Act (2000).
1. Who is part of your software developement and testing framework?
2. What is your spend anually for developement and testing of software?
3. Can you confirm if any further regional frameworks exist for such services in addition to the framework reffered to in question 1?
4. When are the framework(s) referred to in question 1 and/or question 3 subject to re-procurement?
5. Who is your point of contact for IT procurement?
Dear Buk Lau
Thank you for your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. We acknowledge receipt of your request.
Please be advised that before we are in a position to answer the questions you have asked, and also so that we can have proper regard to our related duties under the Data Protection Act 1998, we request that you answer the following questions:
1)Why do you require information about who is part of our software development and testing framework and what our annual expenditure is in relation to any testing and development of that software?
2)Why you require from us information about whether there are any regional frameworks in place in respect of software and development training?
3)Why you wish to know any point of contact for IT procurements?
4)We ask you to properly identify yourself, including advising whether “Buk Lau” is an alias or created and linked to your organisation in some way. If so, please identify the organisation that you belong to?”
Margaret Playle | Director of Finance & Estates
Bridgwater College | College Way | Bath Road | BRIDGWATER | TA6 4PZ |
Tel: 01278 441205 | Fax: 01278 441320 | [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now