Dear West Suffolk Council,
Please could you provide the following information regarding your current Software System:
1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Council for Planning, Land Charges, Building control and Public Protection/Licencing/Environmental Health?
2. When does each contract expire ?
3. How much does each system cost annually?
4. Are you planning to go to market for a different Software System? If so, when?
5. How many users / licenses for each system do you have?
6. Who is the person responsible for your Software System? Please provide full name, title and contact information if possible.
Thank you for your request for information from West Suffolk Council (formerly Forest Heath District and St Edmundsbury Borough Councils until 31 March 2019).
For details of our published information, please see the following:
includes the following data:
* Business rates
* Car park costs
* Councillors' allowances
* Fraud data
· Locality budgets
· Public Health funerals
· Purchase orders
· Tenders current
· Waste Contracts over £5000
· Gender pay gap report
· Organisation chart
· Pay Policy statement
· Senior staff salaries - Statement of accounts
· Senior staff salaries - Additional information including budgets, job roles and responsibilities
· Senior staff salaries - Remuneration summary
* Workforce development data
Additional information available on our website:
* Licensing registers - www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/licensing<http://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/licensing>
* Waste service/bins - www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/bincollections<http://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/bincollect...>
* we record requests for information which cannot be found in the council's available sources on our website
* we will contact you if we require clarification to process your request
* the 20 working days allowed for replying to requests does not include bank holidays
· requests for matters dealt with by the county council should be resubmitted to Suffolk County Council at www.suffolk.gov.uk<http://www.suffolk.gov.uk> eg
· roads and transport
· children, families, learning/schools
· adult social care and health
· public health in Suffolk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now