Dear Warrington Borough Council,
I would like to request the below information in line with the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000.
• The number of Adult Social Care (Social Services) Board Members
• The number that has a social work qualification and are currently registered with the HCPC
• Whether the Director of Adult Social Services has a social work qualification and is currently registered with the HCPC
• Is The Principal Social Worker a board member
• The gender split of the Adult Social Care (Social Services) Board.
• The ethnicity split as defined by UK Census categories of the Adult Social Care (Social Services) Board.
Where you do not operate an adult social care board I would like for the above questions to be applied to the senior management team that delivers adult social care functions and report to the Director of Social Service (DASS) or whoever fulfills this statutory role (if defined by a different name in your authority).
Further in the absence of a formal Adults Social Care Board can you advise whether the PSW forms part if the senior management team as defined above.
Thank you for contacting Warrington Borough Council.
Your request for information has now been forwarded to the relevant
department who will respond directly to you.
This is an automated email from:
[Warrington Borough Council request email]
Please do not reply to this email.
Subject: FOI Response - FOI/NCS/0798
Dear Mr Harvey
RE: Freedom of Information Request: 0798
Please find attached our response to your Freedom of Information Request
Warrington Borough Council
Families & Wellbeing Directorate
2nd Floor, New Town House