Dear Shropshire Council,
I would like to request the below information in line with the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000.
• The number of Adult Social Care (Social Services) Board Members
• The number that has a social work qualification and are currently registered with the HCPC
• Whether the Director of Adult Social Services has a social work qualification and is currently registered with the HCPC
• Is The Principal Social Worker a board member
• The gender split of the Adult Social Care (Social Services) Board.
• The ethnicity split as defined by UK Census categories of the Adult Social Care (Social Services) Board.
Where you do not operate an adult social care board I would like for the above questions to be applied to the senior management team that delivers adult social care functions and report to the Director of Social Service (DASS) or whoever fulfills this statutory role (if defined by a different name in your authority).
Further in the absence of a formal Adults Social Care Board can you advise whether the PSW forms part if the senior management team as defined above.
Dear Mr Harvey
Thank you for your request for information received on 02/08/2017. We are
currently processing your request in accordance with the relevant
You have requested details about leadership and diversity in Adult Social
(Please note this may be a summary of your request and full details, as
outlined in the request, will be sent to the team providing the response.)
If you feel the information is inaccurate or requires amendment, please
notify us as soon as possible using the contact details provided below.
Information Governance Team
Tel: 01743 252179 / 252774 / 252747
Email: [Shropshire Council request email]
Dear Mr Harvey
Thank you for your Freedom of Information enquiry below. I duly attach a response as requested.
PA to Director of Adult Services