Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the information requested below.
The details we require are:
1. Who is your social media management and monitoring tool supplier?
2. Start date & duration of framework/contract with supplier
3. Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
4. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Mr Brooke
We write in response to your recent Freedom of Information enquiry and
apologise for the delay in responding.
We can advise that the Council’s social media management platform supplier
is Agorapulse, with an annual subscription value in May 2020 of €4,003.20.
Total spend since May 2019 is shown below.
May 2019 subscription – €3,441.60
June 2019 bolt-on - €520.18
May 2020 subscription – €4,003.20
January 2021 bolt on - €237.91
Gail Mooney is Head of Communications.
Principal Information Management Officer
PO Box 290
Email: [Wirral Borough Council request email]
Visit our website: www.wirral.gov.uk
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
1. mailto:[Wirral Borough Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now