Dear Lincolnshire Teaching Primary Care Trust (PCT),

Please can I request that the following information be made available to me:
1. How many live-in care packages are currently fully or partially funded by the council?
2. What percentage of live in care service users funded by the council have Acquired Brain Injury, Spinal Injury, non acquired disability, Dementia, Physical Disability
3. How are the above care packages arranged?
4. Does the council arrange spot contracts with the provider or Is there a framework agreement to provide live in care contracts
5. How is quality monitored by the council for service users in receipt of live in care –
6. What team or person within the council would be the principle contact for arranging a live in care package provided it is fully or partially funded by the council?
7. Does the council provide a list of council accredited care agencies to service users requiring live in care, if so, how are care agencies deemed suitable to be placed on the list
Many thanks in anticipation of your cooperation

Yours faithfully,

J O'Brien

Lincolnshire Teaching Primary Care Trust (PCT)

This request needs to be addressed to Lincolnshire County Council. NHS Lincolnshire does not provide social care.


Petra O'Mahony, BA (Hons) Law & Economics, MCMI

Access to Information Manager/FOI Lead
Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit
T: 01522 513355 ext. 5521

Cross O’Cliff
Bracebridge Heath
Lincoln, LN4 2HN

Petra.O’ (unsecure)
[email address] (secure)

This message and any attachment contain information which may be confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be relied upon as legal advice unless it is otherwise stated. If you are not the intended recipient(s)(or authorised by an addressee who received this message),access to this email, or any disclosure or copying of its content, or any action taken (or not taken)in reliance on it is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately. Please consider the environment

show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .