Dear Barnet Borough Council,
All questions are related to people with disabilities, learning disabilities, autism and/or acquired brain injuries - adults only. Furthermore, all questions relate to provision of domiciliary and residential care without nursing.
1. How many adults with disabilities and/or learning disabilities (including autism and acquired brain injuries) does the Council currently support (residential and domiciliary), and how does the Council expect this to change (increase/decrease)?
2. What is the number of adults with disabilities currently in long-term/institutional care?
3. How many residential care homes does the Council want to transform into SL under the Transforming Care act?
4. How many adults with disabilities/autism does the Council support out of county?
5. Please can the Council provide a chart of the organisational structure of your adult social care team (that is, your commissioners names, contact detail and organisational chart).
6. What is the average rate (£) paid by the Council to providers of care (without nursing)?
7. Does the Council operate with Frameworks or individual tenders per service for care of individuals? If Frameworks, when will the next framework entrance open for provision of care?
8. Do you have a list of providers commissioned to deliver support and who is on that list?
9. Where can I find official, updated and published reports about the strategic planning, short and long-term goal of the council? (e.g. Market Statement Position) This is in order to better understand how the Council intends to position itself on a 3-10 year basis.
10. Who are your Direct Payment broker(s) and what are their contact details?
11. What Existing Provider Forums does the Council use to communicate with providers?
12. What are your current gaps in your service provision that you are unable to fill? E.g. Day care, SL, res, etc.
13. When does the Council expect to publish their next Market Position Statement?
14. How many voids are you currently unable to fill? And is there a specific reason for this?
15. What kind of supported living model does the Council prefer? (e.g. Renovate a block of flats, flats spread across an area, etc.)
16. How many colleges for people with LD are in the Local Authority, and what are their names?
17. How many people are currently waiting for SL provision?
Thank you very much.
This is an automated message.
Thank you for contacting Barnet Council's FOI team. If you have submitted
an FOI request someone will be in touch with you shortly with your case
number so that you know who in the council is dealing with your enquiry.
We aim to provide a full response to a valid FOI request within 20 working
days, where this is not possible we will keep you informed of progress.
If you are emailing about another matter, one of the team will be in touch
with you within 2 working days.
This email and any attachments to it are intended solely for the
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or
confidential material and should be handled accordingly. However, it is
recognised that, as an intended recipient of this email, you may wish to
share it with those who have a legitimate interest in the contents.
If you have received this email in error and you are not the intended
recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy or print any of the
information contained or attached within it, all copies must be deleted
from your system. Please notify the sender immediately.
Whilst we take reasonable steps to identify software viruses, any
attachments to this email may contain viruses which our anti-virus
software has failed to identify. No liability can be accepted, and you
should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any
Please note: Information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental
Information Regulations 2004.
This message has been scanned by Exchange Online Protection.
Our reference: 5305828
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your request for information that was received on 10 May
We will deal with your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Under the Act we must respond promptly and in any event within 20 working
days from the date we received your request. We will respond to you by 10
Please note the Act defines a limited set of exemptions from the right to
know. If we decide not to release any information we shall explain why,
which exemption we are relying on and how you can appeal.
Please note: If you receive a request from us for clarification of your
request please respond to it by the date given. We will not be able to
process your request if you do not provide the clarification asked for.
Complaints & Information Manager
Adults & Communities
London Borough of Barnet, North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
Barnet Online: www.barnet.gov.uk
All our Information Management Policies are on the internet.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now