Home Office did not have the information requested.
From: I Cau
4 December 2011
Dear Home Office,
I require information on the Home Office run Security Industry
"Manages the licensing of the private security industry as set out
in the Private Security Industry Act 2001."
1) What is the budget paid to run the SIA yearly
2) How many convictions does the SIA make each year of security
guards in breach of the PSIA Act
3) Whats is the cost per conviction
4) What are the published guidelines for the SIA investigation
5) Whom is the person in charge at the highest level at the SIA -
what is their name and their contact details (address&fax)
From: FOI Responses
14 December 2011
Please see attached the response to your request for information.
Peter Zebedee | Information Management Service | Financial and Commercial
Group | Lower Ground Floor | Seacole Building | Home Office | 2 Marsham
Street | London SW1P 4DF
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.
Follow this request
There are 3 people following this request
Requests for personal information and vexatious requests are not considered valid for FOI purposes (read more).
If you believe this request is not suitable, you can report it for attention by the site administratorsReport this request