Dear Home Office,
I require information on the Home Office run Security Industry Authority
"Manages the licensing of the private security industry as set out in the Private Security Industry Act 2001."
1) What is the budget paid to run the SIA yearly
2) How many convictions does the SIA make each year of security guards in breach of the PSIA Act
3) Whats is the cost per conviction
4) What are the published guidelines for the SIA investigation process?
5) Whom is the person in charge at the highest level at the SIA - what is their name and their contact details (address&fax)
Please see attached the response to your request for information.
Peter Zebedee | Information Management Service | Financial and Commercial
Group | Lower Ground Floor | Seacole Building | Home Office | 2 Marsham
Street | London SW1P 4DF
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.