Dear Luton Borough Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I request the following information in relation to your Short Breaks Services Statement:
1) What evidence do you have that the statement is accessible to families (i.e. unique visitors/ postal reach etc.)?
2) How often do you review the Short breaks statement? When was the last time you revised it and for what reason?
3) How many children have been refused short breaks services because of eligibility criteria in the last twelve months? How many of these had an assessment?
4) How often do you consult families on the content of the short breaks statement? When did this last happen and how many families were involved?
5) What evidence do you have that you deliver short breaks to children and young people as outlined in your statement?
6) How many children do you have records of that you consider to be currently eligible for short breaks?
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT SECURE FOR THE TRANSMISSION OF UNENCRYPTED SENSITIVE DATA
Dear Emily Tyrrell
RE: Request for Information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
In all correspondence, please quote reference FOI_862371
I am writing to acknowledge request for information under the Freedom of information Act 2000.
The appropriate officer or team is currently dealing with your request. In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000, you should receive a response within 20 working days, which is 27/08/15.
If however, we need to seek clarification from you the 20- day period will start again from when we receive clarification.
Business and Administration
Integrated Commissioning Team, Children & Families
2nd Floor Town Hall Extension
Upper George Street
Luton LU1 2BQ
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT SECURE FOR THE TRANSMISSION OF UNENCRYPTED SENSITIVE
Freedom of Information Act 2000 - Request for Information (FOI_862371)
I am writing in respect of your recent enquiry for information held by the
Council under the Freedom of Information Act.
Please find your response below.
If you are unhappy with our response, please write to Tracy Collins,
Complaints & Representations Manager, Children & Learning Department,
2^ND Floor Town Hall Extension (C&L Directorate) Upper George Street,
Luton, LU1 2BQ.
If you remain unhappy after the conclusion of the Council’s internal
complaints procedure, you may apply to the Information Commissioner
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF.
Head of Prevention & Early Intervention Service
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now