Dear Kingston upon Thames Borough Council,
1. How many sheltered housing and extra care units are there in the borough?
2. How many sheltered housing and extra care blocks of flats are there in the borough?
3. Of these available units (referring to question 1), what are the [current] void rates?
4. Of the current blocks of flats (referring to question 2), how many of the blocks are [currently] void/vacant?
5. How many units are ‘fit for purpose’ (referring to question 1)? i.e. meet the needs of the group they purport to serve
Daniel A. Jenyo
Dear Mr Daniel,
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - INFORMATION REQUEST - REF NO -F0750
(please quote in correspondence)
I acknowledge your request for information received on 10/05/2019 relating
to Sheltered Housing and Extra Care.
Your request is being considered and, if it is held, you will receive the
information requested within the statutory timescale of 20 working days as
defined by the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to the information
not being exempt or containing a reference to a third party.
If appropriate, the information may be provided in paper copy, normal font
size. If you require alternative formats, e.g. language, audio, large
print, etc. then please let us know.
For your information, the Act defines a number of exemptions which may
prevent release of the information you have requested. There will be an
assessment and if any of the exemption categories apply then the
information will not be released. You will be informed if this is the
case, including your rights of appeal.
If the information you request contains reference to a third party then
they may be consulted prior to a decision being taken on whether or not to
release the information to you. You will be informed if this is the case.
A fee may be payable for this information. This will be considered and
you will be informed if a fee is payable. In this event the fee must be
paid before the information is processed and released. The 20 working day
time limit is suspended until receipt of the payment.
Please be advised that in line with the Royal Borough of Kingston's
commitment to transparency, in due course an anonymous copy of your
request and our response may be published on our website.
Customer Experience Team.