Shared Care Records under the new ICS / ICB System
The Citizens made this Freedom of Information request to Norfolk and Waveney Sustainability and Transformation Partnership as part of a batch sent to 64 authorities This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Norfolk and Waveney Sustainability and Transformation Partnership,
I'm writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act (2000) to ask that you please disclose to me details of the shared care records created under your ICB (I'm aware that as this is a transitional process, that in some instances trusts or CCGs have been copied into this Email, as it's not entirely clear the status of establishment of all, hence my reason for doing so.
1. how many of the ICS/ICBs are created already, and operational / is yours
2. How many / has yours created shared care records?
3. Who were the systems that these records sit on created by, as in which third party software provider (for instance, Graphnet)
4. Who creates the Shared Care Records themselves, ie GPs, Hospitals, Social Care Providers (if so, please name them for your area).
5. Who, outside of the NHS has access to them? For instance; DwP, Immigration, Local Councils, GPs, the local Police, Social Care, or private health providers (if so, this last question is in two parts - firstly a confirmation or denial that this is or is not the case - then a list of the private providers you work with please).
6. How do people opt out of this if they want to?
7. How have people been told they can opt out, as in, by Email, Phone, leaflet in local GP surgery. and what % of people that your ICB (or relevant body) covered have been informed directly about this restructuring or their records, and to stress, how have they been most importantly - please list any and all initiatives for this.
8. How many opt outs have their been?
9. Is awareness for the ShCRs being done at any point on a national level, or as stated above, purely through brochures inside local clinics - please explain any national drive there is to inform people of this new set of decisions, and what the response has been to it (ie both the methods people have responded by, and amount of people who have responded)
Good morning Max Colbert
Further to the below and attached. Please note that Norfolk STP FOIs are
handled by the CCG therefore we will send 1 response to the 2 requests.
On behalf of Norfolk and Waveney CCG
From: NORFOLKANDWAVENEYCCGS (NHS ARDEN AND GREATER EAST MIDLANDS
COMMISSIONING SUPPORT UNIT) <[email address]>
Sent: 15 June 2022 09:06
To: The Citizens <[email address]>;
NORFOLKANDWAVENEYCCGS (NHS ARDEN AND GREATER EAST MIDLANDS COMMISSIONING
SUPPORT UNIT) <[email address]>
Subject: RE: Freedom of Information request - Shared Care Records under
the new ICS / ICB System
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST
FOI Reference: 68969
Dear Max Colbert
I acknowledge receipt of your FOI request on behalf of NHS Norfolk and
Waveney CCG which we received on 14 June.
A response to your request will be sent within 20 working days after
receipt, the date 12 July.
On behalf of NHS Norfolk and Waveney CCG
FOI team Arden & GEM CSU
Engagement, Communications and Marketing
NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit
St. John’s House, East Street, Leicester, LE1 6NB
T: 01246 514965
E: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now