Dear Southwark Borough Council,
I am making an FOI on the following questions regarding Sexual Health London (SHL) - online sexual health service in your borough:
1. Please provide me with the total number of test kits issued by the SHL service on behalf of your residents from 01/07/2018 - 30/11/2018
2. Please provide me with the number of test kits which were issued by the SHL service on behalf of your residents between 01/07/2018 - 30/11/2018 and returned, processed and results reported to the service user within 20 days by the SHL online service
3. Please provide me with the total number of positive results for Chlamydia from samples received from your residents by the SHL online service laboratory between 01/07/2018 – 30/11/2018
4. Please provide the total number of service users who have tested positive for Chlamydia between 01/07/2018 – 30/11/2018 using the SHL online testing service - where you have confirmation that the service user has been treated (either by referral into clinic or through the home treatment option)
5. Please provide me with the total number of safeguarding flags on SHL in users who are 16 and 17 years old from 01/7/2018 - 30/11/2018
6. Please provide me with the total number of safeguarding cases in the 16 and 17 year olds reported to the SHL service who have been successfully contacted by the SHL clinical team between 01/07/2018 - 30/11/2018
7. Please confirm that the laboratory used by SHL is registered with the Care Quality Commission for diagnostics and screening.
8. Please confirm that the laboratory used by SHL has the ISO 15189 accreditation appropriate for a medical laboratory as opposed to a general laboratory.
9. If the answer to question 8 is ‘no’ please provide details of the assurance you hold that the pre-analytical & post-analytical elements of the proposed service meet the requirements & standards of ISO 15189;
10. What date did you sign your Inter Authority Agreement with the City of London Corporation for the pan-London sexual health e-service?