Dear Southwark Borough Council,
Regarding the services that the council commissions from NowMedical (particularly in respect of housing decisions), please state:
- What is the nature of the council's relationship with NowMedical? Is it, for example, an agreement for a fixed period or are medical reports commissioned on a case-by-case basis?
- If there is a contract, what is the expiry date?
- When did the council last consider whether to continue commissioning services from NowMedical?
- When is the council next due to consider whether to continue commissioning services from NowMedical?
- How much has the council spent on NowMedical? Please give details for each available financial year.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now