Dear Pendle Borough Council,
We are a provider of high quality accommodation and support for semi-independent living for Care Leavers 16+ based in Merseyside and have a few questions:
1) Who specifically can we contact to gain access to the portal/tender?
2) Once all mandatory documents have been uploaded and verified on your portal, how long is it before a new provider starts getting referrals?
3) Can you advise on the councils required property standards for up to 3 different tenants/occupants 16+?
4) Does the Local authority/ Childrens Trust carry out an inspection of the property before placements commence?
5) How many young people 16+ have been placed with private providers in the local authority since beginning of 2019?
5) Do you hold provider meetings? If so how can one arrange to attend one of these?
7) How often does the local authority/childrens' trust make payments to providers for services provided?
8) What is the average weekly payment amount to semi independent living providers for 16+?
9) Please supply list of standard policies & procedures the Local authority/Childrens' Trust expect from providers?
10) Apart from the placements portal, is there any other way of getting care leaver placements?
Thanks in advance,
Thank you for your FOI request which has been logged as 6417. This request has been dealt with in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act (‘the Act’).
Having reviewed your request for information Pendle Council is a District Council and as such is not responsible for this function. In this area Lancashire County Council is the responsible Authority so may I suggest you redirect your enquiry to : [email address]
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of the decision, you should write to:
Pendle Borough Council
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision.
The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office,
Tel No. 01282 661654
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now