Dear Manchester City Council,
We are a provider of high quality accommodation and support for semi-independent living for Care Leavers 16+ based in Merseyside and have a few questions:
1) Who specifically can we contact to gain access to the portal/tender?
2) Once all mandatory documents have been uploaded and verified on your portal, how long is it before a new provider starts getting referrals?
3) Can you advise on the councils required property standards for up to 3 different tenants/occupants 16+?
4) Does the Local authority/ Childrens Trust carry out an inspection of the property before placements commence?
5) How many young people 16+ have been placed with private providers in the local authority since beginning of 2019?
5) Do you hold provider meetings? If so how can one arrange to attend one of these?
7) How often does the local authority/childrens' trust make payments to providers for services provided?
8) What is the average weekly payment amount to semi independent living providers for 16+?
9) Please supply list of standard policies & procedures the Local authority/Childrens' Trust expect from providers?
10) Apart from the placements portal, is there any other way of getting care leaver placements?
Thanks in advance,
Dear Mr Jones,
Re: Request for Information - Reference No: CHS/BD9CG5
Thank you for your request for information received by Manchester City
Council on 17 June 2019.
Please note that it may take up to 20 working days (15 July 2019) for the
Council to consider your request and to provide a formal response.
If this timescale needs to be extended to consider an exemption you will
be notified and kept informed.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
PO Box 532
Email: [MCC request email]
Please find attached a response to your information request.
Strategic Commissioning Manager
Information Governance, Intelligence and Engagement Team
Children and Families Directorate
Tel: 0161 234 3654 / 31617
Email: [email address]
Government Secure Email: [email address]
Manchester City Council | P.O.Box 536 | Town Hall | Albert Square |
Manchester | M60 2AF
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now