Dear Kent County Council,
I hope you are well.
Under the Freedom of Information Act, could you please kindly answer the questions below?
1. What is your current email provider (e.g. Outlook or G-suite)?
2. Do you have a solution for secure email in place (Y/N)?
3. If yes, who is your current provider?
4. When is the contract up for renewal?
5. Typically what is the chosen duration of these contracts 12, 24, or 36 Months?
6. Name and contact details of the person responsible?
7. Current annual spend for this contract?
8. Current number of licences for this contract?
9. Did you purchase via a reseller (if yes, please specify who)?
Budget & procurement
10. Are you planning on assigning specific budgets for securing email communication in 2021?
11. Do you procure through the G-Cloud framework (if not, how do you procure & plan to procure secure email in the future)?
Our reference: 17978629
Dear Mr Gulcher
Thank you for your email which we received on 18 November 2020.
Kent County Council (KCC) acknowledges your request for information, which
we will consider under the relevant legislation (Freedom of Information
Act 2000 and/or Environmental Information Regulations 2004).
Assuming KCC holds this information, we will endeavour to supply the data
to you as soon as possible but no later than 16 December 2020 (20 working
days from date of receipt).
We will advise you as soon as possible if we do not hold this information
or if there are exemptions to be considered and/or any costs for providing
Although lockdown restrictions are starting to ease, Kent County Council
continues to face unprecedented challenges in delivering front line
services and we are continuing to prioritise our resources in dealing with
the pandemic. We take our statutory duties very seriously, however we ask
for your understanding in the event that we are unable to respond to your
request within the statutory timescale. Thank you for your co-operation in
Please quote our reference - 17978629 in any communication regarding this
Please see our Information Rights Privacy Notice for details of how we
process your personal data.
Information Access Officer
NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now