Dear Kent County Council,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, please supply the following:
1. A list of secondary schools in Sittingbourne and whether they were oversubscribed or not-oversubscribed on national offer day 2020 (1st March).
We define a school to be oversubscribed if, and only if, at least one on-time applicant was refused a place and the applicant did not receive an offer from any higher preference school.
If there were no refusals to on-time applicants - even if the school was unable to accept one or more late applications, or admitted over its published admission number - then we do not consider this school to be oversubscribed. And if there is a different definition of oversubscribed, then please explain in the response.
2. The total number of places been offered and how mane children are on waiting list.
3 The number of applicants refused a place who did not receive a place at any higher preference school.
4. The number of late admission applicants offered and refused places.
If any of these dates differ - please align to the relevant secondary offer/deadline dates for your local authority.
• Secondary National Offer Day - 2st March 2020
• Applications – submitted before October 31st 2019
• Late applications – submitted after October 31st 2019
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now