Dear Inverness College,
Per the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please supply me with the following information in electronic format:
1. How many directly employed support staff are currently outwith the scope of the NRPA. Specifically, how many support staff, how many lecturing staff and how many other staff including senior staff are not included in the national bargaining arrangements for the college sector?
2. How does the College determine which staff are outwith the scope of the NRPA? If there is a procedure or any supporting/explanatory documentation (e.g. board papers), please attach a copy.
3. How many staff have come out of scope in the last year? Who made the decision to remove these roles from scope. Again, please provide copies of any supporting documentation.
4. If any staff outwith scope received pay rises in the last year, who made the decision to award these? Please provide a copy of any supporting documentation.
5. Please list the roles and FTE (full-time equivalent) numbers for posts outwith the scope of the NRPA.
6. What was the total annual cost of these pay rises for the staffing group outwith the NRPA over the past year?
Please acknowledge receipt of this information request and I shall look forward to receiving your full disclosure within 20 working days.
Good Morning John
I am pleased to acknowledge receipt of your FOI request dated and received
28th April 2019.
A response will be sent as soon as possible, but no later than 20 working
days from 28th April 2019.
Regards | Le dùrachd
Shona MacDonald | Shona NicDhòmhnaill
PA to the Principal | Rùnaire a Phrionnsapal
Tel | Fòn: +44 (0)1463 273 807 Web | Lìon:
Inverness College UHI | Colaiste Inbhir Nis UHI
1 Inverness Campus | 1 Àrainn Inbhir Nis
Inverness | Inbhir Nis
Good afternoon John
I refer to your FOI request dated 28 and received 29 April 2019.
I am pleased to attach our formal response.
Freedom of Information Officer
T: 01463 273511
1 Inverness Campus
IIP_GOLD_19 CSEUK Primary (r) RGB
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now