Dear Department of Health and Social Care,
On 21 May, Matt Hancock stated “This is a deadly virus and it has brought pain to so many both here and across the world”. “But, thanks to your shared sacrifice, we’ve now brought R down. … We are currently at step 1, which means: …” “But for the public at large to know whether or not they have had coronavirus, we need antibody tests at large scale.” “We are developing this critical science, to know the impact of a positive antibody test.”
Therefore, please supply the following on Covid-19
1. Is there an electron micrograph of the pure and fully characterised virus (SARS-CoV-2)?
2. What is the name of the primary specialist peer reviewed paper in which said virus is illustrated and its full genetic information described?
3. What is the name of the primary specialist peer reviewed paper which provides unequivocal proof that the ‘Covid-19’ virus is the sole cause of a particular disease?
4. Are there Autopsies on Covid-19 deaths which do confirm having died by SAR-CoV-2 and not by Disseminated intravascular coagulation, blood dyscrasia, Oxygen deprivation syndrome, or due to an increased intracellular calcium ([Ca2+]i) level? And of said autopsy results: what is the percentage of death only due to SAR-CoV-2?
5. Is there an antibody test specifically for SARS-CoV-2 as that fulfils the Koch’ postulates and has a false positive below 30%, and confirms that Covid-19 symptoms are only due to SARS-CoV-2? And if not, then how is it possible that you or your advisers can provide a meaningful ‘R’ number?
Dear Mr Fallas,
Please find attached the Department of Health and Social Care's response
to your recent FOI request (our ref: FOI-1375094).
Freedom of Information Team
Department of Health and Social Care
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now