School Supply Spend

Clare made this Freedom of Information request to Liverpool City Region Combined Authority

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, St Helens, Sefton and Wirral Combined Authority,

Please could you provide the school supply spend for the financial
year 2016/17 broken down by school and the agency used by each
school in relation of temporary supply teachers and support staff.

Yours faithfully,

Clare Donnelly

Henderson, Andrew,

Dear Clare

Thank you for your recent request made under the Freedom of Information Act.

I can confirm that the information you have asked for is not held by the Combined Authority, as these matters are managed directly by the District Councils. I note that you have also submitted your enquiry to them individually via

If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right under the Act to ask for an internal review, which should be addressed to:
Jill Coule
Interim Monitoring Officer
Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
Email: [email address]

If you are not content with the result of your internal review, you also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner, whose address is
The Information Commissioner’s Office,
Wycliffe House,
Water Lane,
Cheshire SK9 5AF

Yours sincerely

Andy Henderson

Senior Information Management Officer | Merseytravel | Mann Island, PO Box 1976, Liverpool, L69 3HN
Office: 0151 330 1679 | Email: [email address]

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

The information supplied to you continues to be protected by copyright.  You are free to use it for your own purposes, including for private study and non-commercial research and for any other purpose authorised by an exception in current copyright law.  Documents (except photographs) can also be used in the UK without requiring permission for the purposes of news reporting.  Any other reuse, for example, commercial publication would require the permission of the copyright holder.

show quoted sections