Dear University of Oxford,
The Said Business School is currently removing asbestos from the Old Power Station on the river Thames between Old Osney and New Osney.
1. Which contractor is removing the asbestos?
2. Is the asbestos blue or white asbestos?
3. What health safeguards are being deployed to protect residents on Arthur Street and neighbouring streets?
4. When has a) the work commenced and b) a projected date for the end of the removal, and
5. Please describe in detail the precautions being taken to protect both the contractors and the residents.
Dear Mr Magee,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
Subject to any clarification required, the University will aim to reply to your request within the statutory deadline of 20 working days, starting from the day after receipt of your request. Please note that several University departments are under considerable strain because of pressures from the Covid-19 crisis. If your request involves one of these departments, we may find it difficult to respond by the statutory deadline. If we anticipate a delay, we will write to you nearer to the deadline to inform you of the position.
Information Compliance Team
Vice Chancellor’s and Registrar’s Office |University of Oxford
University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford, OX1 2JD
T. 01865 270285
The contents of this email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, print, store or forward this email or any attachments, but please notify the sender immediately and then permanently delete the contents.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now