Dear Runnymede Borough Council,
I have some questions regarding the Crematorium facility under the operations of this local authority:
1. Cremations done per year at facility; 2012-to now.
2. What is maximum capacity or number of possible cremation that can be done per year.
3. Number of cremation machines at facility.
4. How many cremation machines are operational.
5. Number of machines with mercury abatement.
6. Revenue, expenses and profit from facility; last two reported financial years.
7. Average cost of cremation; current price.
8. Cost of a no-service (low cost) cremation; current price.
9. What is your average waiting time, if any - last available data.
Dear Mr Laycock
I refer to your request for information under the FOIA below.
I have some questions regarding the Crematorium facility under the operations of this local authority: There are no crematoriums in the Runnymede Borough
I hope that this information is sufficient for your purposes. The Council’s complaints procedure is on the website:
If you are not satisfied with this response you may ask for an internal review. If subsequently you are not satisfied with the Council’s decision you may apply to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Council.
The Information Commissioner can be contacted at the following address:
The Information Commissioner
Freedom of Information Officer | Runnymede Borough Council
[Runnymede Borough Council request email] | www.runnymede.gov.uk
Runnymede is transforming Addlestone – find out more at www.runnymede.gov.uk/addlestone
Think Before You Print This
This message, and associated files, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please note that any copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Runnymede Borough Council shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Runnymede Borough Council.