Dear Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust,
Under FOI please provide the following information relating to how the organisation rosters its staff.
• Does the trust currently use rostering software?
• Please state the name(s) of all rostering provider(s) used, split by the following staffing groups. Where no third parties are used, please explain how these staff are rostered: a. Medical & Dental, b. Nursing & Midwifery, c. AHPs, d. Other (please specify)
• Does the trust store its rostering data on its own servers or in the Cloud? Again please provide this information for each of the following staffing groups: a. Medical & Dental, b. Nursing & Midwifery, c. AHPs, d. Other (please specify)
• What other rostering systems are used by the trust? Please state the names of any providers used and what they are used for
• Please provide details of contract duration and when they expire
Thank you for the time spent in dealing with this request.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Dear Ms Gardner
We acknowledge receipt of your e-mail requesting information from the Trust under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 ("the Act"). Please note that whilst the Trust strives to be open and is normally able to satisfy requests in full, the right of access is not absolute and we may therefore have to refuse queries, either in full or in part, on the basis of the exemptions (for example, in cases where disclosure would breach patient confidentiality, or put people in danger). All such decisions will be made, and fully justified, in accordance with the law.
We are required under the Act to respond to valid queries no later than the twentieth working day following receipt. Your request was received on 03/10/2017, which means our deadline for response calculates to 31/10/2017. If we are able to respond to you sooner than this, we will do so.
Should you have any queries or concerns in the meantime, please contact us directly using the e-mail address below - quoting reference number 17-0517
Please note: if, having fully considered your request, we reasonably require further information in order to respond, we will request this from you by e-mail as soon as possible. In all such cases, the above timescales will be disregarded and the 20 working day clock shall instead begin once we have received the necessary clarification. There shall be no duty for us to comply with your request until we receive this information from you.
Dear Ms Gardner,
Please find attached herewith a response to your Freedom of Information