Dear Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust,
Under FOI please provide the following information relating to how the organisation rosters its staff.
• Does the trust currently use rostering software?
• Please state the name(s) of all rostering provider(s) used, split by the following staffing groups. Where no third parties are used, please explain how these staff are rostered: a. Medical & Dental, b. Nursing & Midwifery, c. AHPs, d. Other (please specify)
• Does the trust store its rostering data on its own servers or in the Cloud? Again please provide this information for each of the following staffing groups: a. Medical & Dental, b. Nursing & Midwifery, c. AHPs, d. Other (please specify)
• What other rostering systems are used by the trust? Please state the names of any providers used and what they are used for
• Please provide details of contract duration and when they expire
Thank you for the time spent in dealing with this request.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Dear Ms Gardner,
Further to your request for information made under the terms of the
Freedom of Information Act 2000, received on 29 September 2017 and
allocated the reference FOI-2017-3705 please find attached our response.
Information Governance Team
Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
Direct Dial: 0151 252 5158
Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information some or all of which may be legally privileged. If any
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail to you,
please do not read the content and notify the author by replying to this
e- mail with confirmation that received items will be destroyed
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. The information
contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the
Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt
from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email AND YOUR REPLY cannot
be guaranteed. Where this email is received outside of the UK / EU : As a
registered Data Controller Alder Hey Children’s NH Foundation Trust is
required to comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998
(Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC) including, identifiable data /
information is not transferred outside the European Economic Area without
adequate protection. As an intended recipient you are expected to ensure
the security of the data within and comply with your countries data
protection laws or the above directive.
1. mailto:%[email address]