Dear Rhondda Cynon Taff Council,
Under FOI please provide the following information relating to how the council rosters its staff.
• Does the council currently use rostering software?
• Please state the name(s) of all rostering software used, split by the following departments. Where no rostering software is used, please explain how these staff are rostered: a. Adult Services, b. Reablement Team c. Children Services, d. Education, e. Environmental, e. Other (please specify)
• Does the council store its rostering data on its own servers or in the Cloud? Again please provide this information for each of the following staffing groups: a. Adult Services, b. Reablement Team c. Children Services, d. Education, e. Environmental, e. Other (please specify)
• What other rostering systems are used by the council? Please state the names of any providers used and what they are used for
• Please provide details of contract duration and when they expire
Thank you for the time spent in dealing with this request. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Dear Ms Gardner
Thank you for your request for information.
Your request will be processed in accordance with the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 (or Environmental Information Regulations 2004, if it
relates to environmental information).
You should ordinarily expect to receive a response to your request no
later than 20 working days following the date of submission to the
Council. We will contact you should this not be the case.
Corporate Governance Team
for Director of Legal & Democratic Services