Dear Robinson College, Cambridge,
I am making a request regarding the statistics for Computer Science (G400) undergraduate applicants in both the current cycle (2015-2016) and the previous cycle (2014-2015).
Please provide for each applicant the following data in a single table with one row per applicant, and columns contain the following data:
* an indicator of the country of the applicant (UK, EU, International, etc.) and applicants grouped by countries (e.g. Country 1, 2, ...)
* the option chosen from the SAQ (CompSci 75% Option, CompSci with Maths, CompSci with Natural Sciences, etc.)
* the UMS of the applicant, if applicable
* a yes/no to indicate if applicant was called for interview
* each interviewer's (eg. if there are two interviewers, then two columns) interview grade for the interviewee (1-10, with NA to indicate if no interview)
* a yes/no to indicate if offer was made
* an option to indicate the type of offer (conditional or unconditional or NA to indicate no offer)
* a yes/no to indicate if applicant was pooled
* a yes/no to indicate if applicant has received offer from the pool, for the pooled applicants
Please do not hesitate to contact me if any part of this request requires clarification.
Dear Mr Cooper,
Robinson College will not be able to comply with your request as this
would require the processing of the personal data of applicants for a
purpose other than that for which it was obtained and would therefore
conflict with the Data Protection Principles. The exemption under section
40(2) of the Freedom of Information Act will therefore be applied.
However, the following information, which avoids that problem and which
the Colleges hopes will be helpful to your enquiry, is attached.
Mrs M Tumber