Dear Poole Borough Council,
Please specify the following information for the following roads: Hobbs Road (BH12), Sea View Road (Poole) and Stokes Avenue (Poole).
- Dates of all safety inspections undertaken on the carriageways from 1st January 2010 until present (9th February 2019).
- Details of all carriageway defects identified during safety inspections from 1st January 2010 until present (9th February 2019).
- Details of how the carriageway safety inspections are undertaken, including whether walked or driven, the speed of the inspection vehicle and the number of persons within the vehicle.
- The intended frequency of carriageway safety inspections on the above named carriageways and/or areas.
- Details of all complaints and enquiries relating to the carriageways named above, received from 1st January 2010 to present (9th February 2019)
- The hierarchy classification of above named carriageways.
- The defect intervention criteria adopted in relation to the identification of all categories of carriageway potholes of the above named carriageways
- The time periods adopted between original reporting, identification, temporary repairs and permanent repairs of all categories of carriageway defects on the above named carriageways.
- The total compensation paid for damage caused to property or person due to defects within carriageways named above for the time period from 1st January 2010 until present (9th February 2019) including additional costs such as legal fees.
Thank you for your email.
Requests submitted under the Freedom of Information Act and Environmental
Information Regulations will be responded to within 20 working days.
Reviews of our responses to Freedom of Information or Environmental
Information Regulation requests will also be responded to within 20
Requests for personal information under Subject Access Request will be
responded to within 30 calendar days once we have received all the
If we need more time to respond to any request for any of the above, we
will contact you to advise you.
DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may be
confidential, legally privileged and protected in law and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The
copyright in all documentation is the property of the Borough of Poole and
this email and any documentation must not be copied or used other than as
strictly necessary for the purpose of this email, without prior written
consent which may be subject to conditions. Any view or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
the Borough of Poole. The Borough of Poole reserves the right to inspect
incoming and outgoing emails. If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender by return and confirm that its contents have